Fresh Ink Is A Web Agency Built For Social Change
Web Projects For Good
We create content-first websites exclusively for cooperatives, social entrepreneurs, NGOs, and nonprofits.
We spend time in each stage of development to find ideas that resonate, which speak to your authenticity and build a connection with your visitors.
With Rich Collaboration
Communication is everything — we sync our goals thorough discovery, transparent project management, and regular feedback sessions.
Websites Tailored For You
A good website goes a long way. We support you in each stage of the project, starting by understanding your needs, audience, and style; then we move to design a web presence that fits you like a finely knit, mobile-ready organic vegan glove.
- Clarified content to offer a more focused delivery of the keys to their nonprofits vision, values, and work.
- Migrated data from the old WordPress install, keeping all blog posts and page structures to preserve search engine listings.
- Updated the WordPress platform to a continually updated framework, adding ongoing value with its frequent updates.
- Collaborated with a local agency to share content updating support and a quick training on the platform.
- Efficient and transparent project management, including moving up our launch date to meet needs.
- Informed by analytics — we used heatmaps & metrics to uncover new ways of structuring the site, organizing content, and developing functionality.
- A content-first approach for client side work — to inform our design process, user stories, and to alleviate bottlenecks / client stress.
- A user-first design to ascend the user-experience pyramid — functional, reliable, usable, convenient, pleasurable, and meaningful.
- Member only area focused on engagement, peer connections, facilitating member collaboration, and information sharing.
- Lower ongoing costs by bringing the listserv and workshop payments on site, saving $700/yr. With our approach to client empowerment we added no ongoing costs for support!
- Powerful internal searching features to elevate member-to-member collaboration and resource sharing.
- Feature packed with member-chatting, job / event / resource posting, member forums, Twitter feeds of all members, Google Drive integration, and more!
- Content strategy to identify and speak to three key audiences — communities, sellers, and funding organizations.
- Lightweight deployment on current server with no extra overhead.
- Security improvements with a firewall, malware scanner, SSL, implementation of best practices, and a move to PHP 7.
- Clear call to actions to improve engagement with the website.
- Event management for upcoming acro yoga classes and jams.
- Call to action sections to increase consultation bookings and newsletter sign-ups.
- An animated homepage to intuitively show services offered, contact info, and events.
- All projects include training, content strategy / support, and our suite of essentials.