Fresh Ink Is A Web Agency Built For Social Change
Web Projects For Good
We create content-first websites exclusively for cooperatives, social entrepreneurs, NGOs, and nonprofits!
Having a strong web presence is an opportunity to reach more of your community and increase your impact. We spend time in each stage of development to find ideas that work, that speak to your authenticity, and that help you build a connection with your visitors.
We leverage a thorough discovery phase to deliver more value than the cost of your project. We use metrics to find untapped opportunities, measure outcomes, inform design, support your content strategy, and quite a bit more.
See our process.
With Rich Collaboration
We empower you! We share our project management platform to keep you in touch with our process. Each plan provides content strategy sessions, content guides, and training to let you take the reins of your tech. You have a safety net too — with free emergency support for life.
Websites Tailored For You
A good website goes a long way. We support you in each stage of the project, starting by understanding your needs, audience, and style; then we move to design a web presence that fits you like a finely knit, mobile-ready organic vegan glove.
- Efficient and transparent project management, including moving up our launch date to meet needs.
- Clearly defined and met all goals set out in our proposal, kickoff meetings, and discovery process.
- Informed by analytics — we used heatmaps & metrics to uncover new ways of structuring the site, organizing content, and developing functionality.
- A content-first approach for client side work — to inform our design process, user stories, and to alleviate bottlenecks / client stress.
- A user-first design to ascend the user-experience pyramid — functional, reliable, usable, convenient, pleasurable, and meaningful.
- Member only area focused on engagement, peer connections, facilitating member collaboration, and information sharing.
- Lower ongoing costs by bringing the listserv and workshop payments on site, saving $700/yr. With our approach to client empowerment we added no ongoing costs for support!
- Powerful internal searching features to elevate member-to-member collaboration and resource sharing.
- Feature packed with member-chatting, job / event / resource posting, member forums, Twitter feeds of all members, Google Drive integration, and more!
- Content strategy to identify and speak to three key audiences — communities, sellers, and funding organizations.
- Lightweight deployment on current server with no extra overhead.
- Security improvements with a firewall, malware scanner, SSL, implementation of best practices, and a move to PHP 7.
- Clear call to actions to improve engagement with the website.
- Event management for upcoming acro yoga classes and jams.
- Call to action sections to increase consultation bookings and newsletter sign-ups.
- An animated homepage to intuitively show services offered, contact info, and events.
- All projects include training, content strategy / support, and our suite of essentials.
Meet The Team
We’d Love To Work With You!
Our team is a progressive group of individuals spanning the globe. We actively build a culture rich with acceptance, empathy, and empowerment. Our shared mission of finding resourceful solutions for our mission-driven clients is what brings us together. We love what we do!
We Practice Radical Transparency
When you sign a web deal we donate a basic website and content support package to a nonprofit of your choice! With our approach and a clear scope, we keep pricing simple and transparent — affording us more flexibility, efficiency, and a greater focus on project outcomes. Get in touch to learn more!
E S S E N T I A L S
often best for social entrepreneurs
M I D D L E W A Y
often best for nonprofits
P R E M I U M
often best for cooperatives
P R O B O N O
25% of profits donated in probono work