Fresh Ink Is A Web Agency Built For Social Change
Tech Projects For Good
Our mission is to mindfully use technology, digital design, and digital strategy for the benefit of people and planet, while simplifying the tech needs and expenses of social entrepreneurs, social enterprise, nonprofits, NGOs, and fellow cooperatives.
We spend time in each stage of your project to find ideas that resonate, which speak to your authenticity and build a connection with your visitors.
With Rich Collaboration
Communication is everything — we sync our goals with thorough discovery, transparent project management, and regular feedback sessions.
Web Projects Tailored For You
A good web project goes a long way. We support you in each stage of the project, starting by understanding your needs, audience, and style; then we move to design a web presence that fits you like a finely knit, mobile-ready organic vegan glove.
- Clarified content to offer a more focused delivery of the keys to their nonprofits vision, values, and work.
- Migrated data from the old WordPress install, keeping all blog posts and page structures to preserve search engine listings.
- Updated the WordPress platform to a continually updated framework, adding ongoing value with its frequent updates.
- Collaborated with a local agency to share content updating support and a quick training on the platform.
- Efficient and transparent project management, including moving up our launch date to meet needs.
- Informed by analytics — we used heatmaps & metrics to uncover new ways of structuring the site, organizing content, and developing functionality.
- A content-first approach for client side work — to inform our design process, user stories, and to alleviate bottlenecks / client stress.
- A user-first design to ascend the user-experience pyramid — functional, reliable, usable, convenient, pleasurable, and meaningful.
- Member only area focused on engagement, peer connections, facilitating member collaboration, and information sharing.
- Lower ongoing costs by bringing the listserv and workshop payments on site, saving $700/yr. With our approach to client empowerment we added no ongoing costs for support!
- Powerful internal searching features to elevate member-to-member collaboration and resource sharing.
- Feature packed with member-chatting, job / event / resource posting, member forums, Twitter feeds of all members, Google Drive integration, and more!
- Content strategy to identify and speak to three key audiences — communities, sellers, and funding organizations.
- Lightweight deployment on current server with no extra overhead.
- Security improvements with a firewall, malware scanner, SSL, implementation of best practices, and a move to PHP 7.
- Clear call to actions to improve engagement with the website.
- Event management for upcoming acro yoga classes and jams.
- Call to action sections to increase consultation bookings and newsletter sign-ups.
- An animated homepage to intuitively show services offered, contact info, and events.
- All projects include training, content strategy / support, and our suite of essentials.